Florence Avenue School Yearbook - 1958

I was just playing around trying to figure out how to show a bunch of scanned historical photos using YouTube.  So, here, for what it's worth, is the UN-COPYRIGHTED 1958 yearbook of the 8th grade graduation class of Florence Avenue School, Irvington, NJ.  Looking back at these faces from a vantage point of more than 50 years had me teary eyed.  How cute all those little boys were.  How sweet the girls.  They remind me of my own grandchildren and their friends. We wuz innocent.
The video, consisting of page after page of photos, is quite long because I moved over all the pictures slowly.  I could have used Photoshop to create separate jpg files of each scanned photo and then created a slide show on YouTube with 2-second shots.  That would have made a much shorter video.  (Reminds me of the old adage about writing:  "I didn't have the time to make it short.")  Click here to enjoy when you  have the time.